Pink Daisies

Newlywed Adventures! It promises to be entertaining.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

April Thoughts

I don't like the new black and white Starbucks... something about it rubs me the wrong way...

Recently (like within the past 2 weeks), the school I teach at and our 2 sister schools (same company- same franchise owner) were scored as the best schools in the entire system (it's a nation-wide company). The honor means everyone and their dog from corporate is going to come out and see how the "best schools" are run. It's an honor, but means my class has to be in top shape at all times for whoever from Georgia decides to show up! I'm not complaining... I'm actually really excited and honored to be a part of it!

As my graduation from college gets closer and closer I can't help but be so excited! With it, though, I've been thinking increasingly about what I can do now that isn't quite so self absorbed. Ideally I will have free time on my hands and I have been excited to find things that I've never been able to do before. My small group will be joining Habitat for Humanity. I've had a heart for them for awhile now and just haven't been able to commit to joining. Now I get to! It's my start and I can't wait to do many mroe things that I haven't been able to! Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home