Pink Daisies

Newlywed Adventures! It promises to be entertaining.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Determined

So, today I was on myspace and updating my 'mood' status. I was thinking about how I'm bogged down right now but as I was skimming the options, 'bogged down' didn't seem appropriate. Life is SO good... I may be putting in 50+ hours and have way too many things to do, but I'm HAPPY... I may be anxious and worried about how things will turn out, but I have so many things to rejoice in at the same time. I chose 'determined' instead and had a crazy realization moment where I realized just as I can choose my posted mood from a scrolly list, I can likewise 'choose' my mood today! I can be determined to make this work and be happy instead of dwelling on my situation and accepting 'bogged down' as my fate.

1 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Blogger Vanessa said...

There are far too many times when i settle for being bogged down.. Good call and thanks for the reminder! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home