Pink Daisies

Newlywed Adventures! It promises to be entertaining.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

July is here

I have not had internet for quite some time, and then last week my computer broke too. Nothing like a kick in the pants, eh? However- in the past week I have:

Visited ALASKA for the first time, and loved it!
Visited CANADA for the first time (Vancouver)
Visited Seattle for the second time, and loved it just as much as the first

Fell in love with my job and the girls I work with
Discovered a new found love for the swimming pool and margheritas on 100 degree days!
Went on a huge scrapbook shopping spree... oh man was it fun!
Turned 22! Happy Birthday to me ;)

2 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Blogger Vanessa said...

Glad to hear you're having a good summer!! what did you do in vancouver??

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Vanessa said...

Oh and by the way, I have tagged you! See my blog for details :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home