Pink Daisies

Newlywed Adventures! It promises to be entertaining.

Monday, October 29, 2007

loss

A close friend of mine who is a new mom just lost her husband in a car wreck. As I was reading the news, my stomach and heart couldn't hurt worse. That's my biggest fear with my own husband so I feel her pain to the upmost. Why does this happen? I know it's an age old question.... but it hurts, God! After I got that news, I found out another friend's sister who is also a new mom lost her fiance in Iraq. Are you kidding me??!?!

I thought of my own husband sleeping in the next room and how precious he is to me. I thought of my own loss that still runs fresh through my veins. Tears stream down my face to think of the hearts of these girls and what that must feel like. I know from experience that there is nothing I can do to help them but pray. Yet I wish with all my might that there was something. I also still fear being in their position someday. We can't be afraid to love for fear of loss, however. That seems like the easy road at times, though. My heart hurts for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home